Most of the music in this section consists of arrangements made during my time as Director of Music at Campbell College.
All music is arranged with the following key points in mind.
- FLEXIBILITY in presentation – will sound complete with as few as four players
- GENEROUS SUPPLY OF PARTS – scoring allows for expansion up to a full symphonic orchestra.
- TRIED and TESTED in performance.
- USEFUL for Concerts, Services, Open Days.
- EXAM ensemble work – the flexibility is perfect as it is often difficult to find ensembles for the particular group of instrumentalists in an EXAM class.